SOLD by Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Diamond in the Rough
Level corner block with a north to rear aspect, great land dimensions and proportions as a knock-down rebuild (STCA), room for a granny flat (STCA) or renovate and just live now.
A good size 3 bedroom master-built timber clad home and now offered for the first time ever. Currently in need of renovating, but has some great potential and features to work with, such as: a combustion stove, established gardens and plenty of room in the build envelope for extending up or out if desired (STCA).
Set on 948.5 square metres (approximately) of near perfect level land in the Hornsby North PS catchment, currently in hornsby Heights and only a street away from the suburb of Hornsby.
Other features include:
* High 9 foot (2.7 metre) ceilings (approximately)
* Large north to rear back yard (450 square metres)
* Hornsby north PS catchment
* Single lock up garage with auto door and attached carport
* Garden pergola and wood shed
* Walk to Asquith shops and railway station (<20 mins)
* Walk to Hornsby North Primary School (<3 mins)
* Bus 596 to Hornsby and Westfield (<10 mins and every 30 mins 6.30am to 10.30pm)
* Walk to local parks, pre-schools, play grounds, tennis courts, dog park, sports ovals, churches, Coles supermarket and cafes.
* STCA means:- Subject to council approval.
Auction On-Site 5.30pm 27th September 2014
Please contact Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368 for further details.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Carport
- Single Garage
See all features
948.5m² / 0.23 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.