SOLD By Jaime Garrick
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
BRICK HOME WITH BEAUTIFUL VALLEY VIEWS - 992.7 SQUARE METRES (APPROXIMATELY)
Modern and contemporary are the adorning features of this brick rendered home. Set on 992.7 square metres of land (approx) with two large living areas, incorporating a gourmet gas open kitchen and extending to a perfect deck with beautiful elevated bush views to the east.
Opposing the living areas are three bedrooms, a generous main with built in wardrobes and ensuite, and an up-to-date fully tiled family bathroom with a separate toilet.
Close to shops, transport, parks, local schools and only moments' drive to major shopping centres and rail.
Come and experience larger living at its best with high ceilings and extensive bush views to enjoy in total privacy.
- Large main bedroom with built in robe and ensuite
- Built in robes to all bedrooms
- Large gas modern kitchen with granite bench tops and splash backs
- New skylights to hallway and kitchen
- Extensive polished timber and new slate floors
- 2.9 metre ceiling in the family room
- Near new reverse cycle air conditioning to all bedrooms and the living areas
- New window shutters to most windows, some with electric controls
- Large fantastic alfresco entertaining areas
- Easy care rear yard
- Double carport + extra single carport
- Massive under house storage or with a bit of work, it's ready to update to a usable games or rumpus room
- East to rear aspect
- Walk to shops
- Walk to school
- Walk to bus
- Moments' to bush trails and Crossland's reserve
Contact Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.