Ray White Hornsby
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Whisper Quiet Location with Bush Views!
Spectacular views in a whisper quiet location, backing bush on near level land (approximately 1041 sqm).
A wonderful opportunity for the first time buyer that is looking for an expansive block with loads of scope. For those seeking an extremely large block of land to create their own master piece or as a 3 bedroom timber home ripe for extending or renovating.
- 9 Foot ceilings throughout
- Polished timber floor in the dining area
- Large picture windows
- All three bedrooms have built in robes
- Loads of natural light
- Large timber covered rear deck
- Two driveways, one leading the double brick garage the other leading to near new carport
- Huge near level land
- Backing bush
- Spectacular views
- Rear access from carport for boat, trailer, etc
- Walk to bus, local sports oval, parks, playgrounds, public tennis courts, bush walking trails and primary school
- Moments drive to Hornsby and Asquith railway station
- Moments drive to Westfield Hornsby, Hornsby TAFE College, local cafes and shops
Phone Lisa Coupe for further details on 0413 559 949
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Single Carport
1,041m² / 0.26 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.