SOLD By Steve Noakes - 0431 620 422
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
When location means everything
Ideally located close to public transport, shops and amenities - this blank canvass delight offers a low-maintenance sanctuary only moments to the hub of Hornsby. With an abundance of natural light this unit offers an affordable first purchase with the opportunity to recreate, or an ideal investment.
- One double bedroom with large built in wardrobe
- Open living/dining with balcony
- Neat and tidy kitchen
- Light and airy
- Opportunity to recreate, ideal first purchase/investment
- 300 meters to Hornsby Westfield
- 500 meters to Hornsby train station
- Strata - $427.50 per quarter (approximately)
- Water - $168.00 per quarter (approximately)
- Council - $279.00 per quarter (approximately)
For further information please don't hesitate to contact Steve Noakes on 0431 620 422.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.