Postcard Pretty Home, in a Superb Location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A video is available.
Affordably yours, this character cottage home, exemplifies the best in an opportunity for first home buyers, young families, downsizers or investors. With an unbeatable location, including catchment to Hornsby North Public School and moments from Hornsby Westfield Shopping Centre, this home ticks all the boxes.
Features include, unique polished timber floors, high ceilings, light filled large windows, separate lounge dining, renovated bathroom, up to date kitchen with gas cooking, situated on an easy to maintain block of level land.
Do your best to make the next open inspection, as the last home that sold in this street was gone within a week. View as advertised and/or simply arrange an appointment.
Internal features include:
- 9ft ceilings with decorative cornices
- Natural gas connected
- Brick fireplace with combustion stove
- Gas hot water
- Stainless Steel dishwasher
- Separate lounge dining
- Two bedrooms one with built in robe
- Optional third small single room
- Renovated bathroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
External fit out:
- Level land
- East aspect home
- Easy care front garden
- Single lock-up carport
- Rear paved small courtyard
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Fully fenced property
- Catch for Hornsby North Public School
- Walk to Hornsby & Asquith Train Station (15-20 mins approx.)
- Bus service to Hornsby
- Short drive into Westfield shopping centre
- Local bush trails through The Great Northern Walk
- Nearby convenience stores and cafes
- Nearby day care centres
FOR SALE: Contact Tim Latham on 0405 329 447 or Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 for price guide.
INSPECT: As advertised open house and/or by appointment.
DISCLAIMER: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.