Ray White Hornsby
SOLD AT AUCTION - BY TIM LATHAM 0405 329 447
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Sold above reserve at auction by Tim Latham 0405 329 447.
This home offers a whisper quiet yet convenient walk to rail and local school location, with an unbeatable practical floorplan and desirable stylish features throughout. Private, peaceful bush surroundings accompany a massive outdoor entertaining area with pool. Within are four good size bedrooms, including a master with built in robe and access to private balcony. Separate living dining, polished floors accompanied by new carpet and great sunlit interiors.
Set on over 1000 square metres of land, this brick home caters perfectly for the entertainer, growing family or sea change buyer. Nothing to spend, simply move in and enjoy a home of comfort and style in a superb, central location.
Internal Features Include:
- Master with built in robe and access to balcony
- Four good size bedrooms or third room as a rumpus
- Two bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen
- Large dining
- Separate living area
- Linen space
- Internal Laundry
External Features Include:
- Approximately 1063 square metres of land.
- Large entertaining deck with pool
- 360 degree panorama bush surroundings
- Single lock up carport
- Recently built workshop
- Brick Structure
- Water tank
- Private balcony off living and main bedroom
Location Benefits Include:
- Walk to Waitara Train Station
- Walk to Hornsby South Public School
- Nearby Private and Public Schools
- Nearby bush walks and parks
- Moments into Hornsby Westfield shopping centre
AUCTION: 6th April 2013 at 4PM (Turramurra Masonic Hall. Corner of Turramurra Ave and Pacific Highway).
Please feel free to contact Tim Latham on 0405 329 447 or email@example.com for price guide.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
See all features
1,065m² / 0.26 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.