SOLD by Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Double Brick Home - Renovated and Ready to Occupy
A warm and inviting home and offered to the market in possibly the best condition of any, for it's age in Hornsby.
Positioned in a quiet Cul-de-sac and only moments from most local conveniences, this home is sure to please those discerning buyers wanting a great home on mostly level land in the right location.
Inspect this Saturday to be the first to secure this lovely family home.
- Double brick (full brick) construction
- 2.7 metres high ceilings
- Separate Lounge and Dining area plus a large enclosed verandah
- Renovated kitchen and bathroom
- Large bedrooms
- Reverse cycle split air-conditioner
- Extra large back yard (400 sqm approximately)
- Driveway access to the back yard with plenty of room for multiple space garage, granny flat or larger shed (STCA)
- Mains Gas ready
- 2nd toilet and possible room for a 2nd shower in laundry (STCA)
- Walk and catchment to Hornsby North PS
- Walk to railway station, bus, shops, sport oval, many parks, churches and high schools
- Land size 807sqm approximately
Contact: Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368
Inspect: As advertised or by appointment
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.