SOLD by Jaime Garrick and Tim Latham for $65,000 over reserve from details call 0434 538 368 or 0405 329 447
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Ripe for the Picking - Level, reasonably clear and ready for an astute buyer to make a 2 lot development (STCA).
Complete with a circa 1918 full brick Californian Bungalow in 'worst for wear' condition, is positioned well back on the block, but it's condition may dictate that it be demolished.
Land is a generous 1144 square metres (approx) with levels that should make it easy for storm water, driveway access and other utilities.
- Walk or short drive to shops and Westfield shopping centre
- Walk or short drive to Train Station(Hornsby or Asquith Station)
- Catchment for Hornsby North Public School
- Other various local schools, pre-schools and day-care centres
- Short distance to bus stop
- 72.8m X 21.4m
- 59.8m X 17.4m
- 1144 sqm approximately
- Level from front to rear
- Excellent opportunity to sub-divide (STCA)
AUCTION: 7 July 2012, 4PM at Turramurra Masonic Hall (corner of Turramurra Ave and Pacific Highway, Turramurra NSW 2074.)
Contact: Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 or Tim Latham on 0405 329 447
Inspect: As advertised or by appointment
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
1,144m² / 0.28 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.