SOLD - By Tim Latham 0405 329 447 and Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Best of all worlds, offering a whisper quiet street with no through traffic, leafy mature outlook to call your own and a walk to rail location. This fully renovated double brick home has undergone an imaginative transformation to create a very stylish and convenient residence.
Four very generous size double bedrooms all with built in robes, including a master bedroom with a renovated ensuite offering heated floors. Good size living area combined with dining, renovated kitchen featuring soft close draws and hidden dishwasher with leafy views, second renovated bathroom with heated floors. Ducted air conditioning throughout are just one of the luxuries this home has to offer.
Sitting on an impressive 2341 sqm approximate land, showcasing excellent outdoor entertaining hardwood deck, this opportunity cannot be missed.
- Four large bedrooms all with built-ins
- Master with ensuite bathroom
- Large living/dining room with soaring 10ft ceilings
- Renovated kitchen with no cost spared, offering polished floorboards, hidden dishwasher, soft close draws and integrated Omega appliances
- Bathroom and ensuite (heated flooring)
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout (including bedrooms)
- Smartly designed linen space
- Hidden study
- Plenty of under house storage (could easily be converted into a second living area)
- Polished floorboards and new carpet
- Double lock up garage
- Large Hardwood deck with bush views (perfect for entertaining)
- Front garden oasis
- Plenty of grass area for the kids to play
- 2341 approximate land (grass area is level)
- Excellent privacy from the street
- Short walk to Hornsby Train Station and Westfield (15 Mins)
- Hornsby North PS catchment and close to prominent private schools.
- Whisper quiet secluded location
- Local bush walks
Contact: Tim Latham 0405 329 447 or Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
Inspect: As advertised or by appointment
For sale: Expressions of interest
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
2,341m² / 0.58 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.