Sold by Steve Noakes - 0431 620 422
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Occupying a 695.5sqm (approx) level block of land in a peaceful, private and park-like grounds. This original condition home presents an outstanding opportunity. It's ideally set just a level stroll to shops, cafes and rail. There's plenty of space for all the family yet loads of potential to add value and capitalise in this popular location.
- Knock down rebuild potential and Plenty of room for a Granny Flat (STCA)
- Walk to Hornsby North Primary School (Catchment)
- North to rear fully fenced level back yard is ideal for kids and pets
- Perfect for those who are looking to build their dream home
- An excellent opportunity to invest, add value and capitalise
- Gas cooking and connections
- Double tandem carport with wide access for boat or trailer.
- Second toilet in the backyard plus large workshop.
- Bus stop nearby, 1.5km to Asquith Station & shops
- 695.5sqm of level land (approx)
CONTACT: Steve Noakes on 0431 620 422 for further details
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.