SOLD By Jaime Garrick - 0434 538 368
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Warm, Elegant and Stylish
Video tour: https://vimeo.com/239226142
A warm and inviting home that conveys a casual formality. Styled to show a house designed for living, with its 3 large separate living areas, modern open plan gas kitchen, 4 good sized bedrooms and a covered outdoor entertaining area.
A single level contemporary light-filled private home with large floor to ceiling windows, fresh paint and new carpets throughout.
- Gas cook top and large modern open plan kitchen
- Mostly Bosch appliances and new oven and dishwasher
- Ducted air-conditioning and heated bathroom lights
- Extra large en-suite to main bedroom and built-ins
- Cubby house and adjoining near level lawn area
- Fully fenced backyard (except rear of carport) and newly renovated main roof
- Cul-de-sac location with no through traffic
- Large storage area under house
- Walk to catchment to Waitara Public School
- Walk to James parks and playground, Hornsby Hospital and bus (575)
- Independent building and pest report available for a initial fee of $100
- Land size 700 Square metres approximately
Auction: 18th November 4.30pm On-Site. Registration from 4.00pm
CONTACT: Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 for further details
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.