SOLD By Mark Seymour - 0412 535 364
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Beautiful Family Cottage
This single level cottage is a haven of peace and privacy. Presenting a perfect layout for the family, enjoying modern influences throughout. This open plan three bedroom home is perfect for those who love to entertain. Stepping inside the front door you are greeted by a large lounge room complete with large windows allowing plenty of natural light. The yard which is fully fenced & neatly landscaped for low maintenance living, also comes complete with an above ground pool, level grassed area & games room/studio/home office space. Hornsby north location with close to transport/Westfield & walk to Hornsby North Public School!
- High Ceilings with picture rails
- 3 generous bedrooms with mirrored built in robes
- Renovated kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Formal lounge room with fireplace
- Split system air conditioning
- Clean and tidy family bathroom
- Freshly painted throughout
- New carpet
- Internal Laundry with second toilet
- Entertaining alfresco area with level lawn
- Games room/studio/home office space
- Fenced backyard perfect for kids and pets
- Above ground swimming pool
- Hornsby North Public School Catchment
- Great location with bus nearby
- Short drive to Hornsby & Asquith Station and Westfield Hornsby
SOLD - For further information please contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.