Sold By Steve Noakes - 0431 620 422
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A rare opportunity to purchase a premier landholding, this impressive 740sqm block offers outstanding potential located in a blue ribbon position. A superb blank canvas with solid foundations, its practical single-level floor plan, interiors and bush valley views is all within a 10 minute walk to Asquith train station and Hornsby North public school. This opportunity is not to be missed!
- Catchment area and short walk to top ranking Hornsby North Public School
- 10 minute walk to Asquith train station
- Desirable North to rear aspect
- Solid brick home with bush valley views
- Livable as is or extend and create your masterpiece
- Sun drenched balcony
- Under house storage
- Single car port
- Land size 740sqm (approx)
For further information please don't hesitate to contact Steve Noakes on 0431 620 422.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.