SOLD By Mark Seymour - 0412 535 364
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Bushland Serenity in Hornsby North Catchment
This 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom home is situated in a beautiful peaceful private bushland setting, in the Hornsby North School Catchment. This property has so many options: Knock down rebuild, renovate the current dwelling, add a granny flat or potentially subdivide the block (STDA). Plenty of room for your boat, caravan or trailer. Opportunities in this location, don't come around all that often!
- 4 bedrooms, main with en-suite & walk in robe
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Ducted air conditioning
- In ground swimming pool with cover
- Large area underneath house could be teen retreat, rumpus/games room, home office, man cave, workshop or storage
- 2 driveway access
- Double carport, single garage
- Ample off street parking for boat, trailer or caravan
- Beautiful bush outlook
- Land size approx. 1,900sqm
- Potential to subdivide the block, add a granny flat or build your new dream home (STDA)
- Hornsby North School Catchment
- (STDA) Subject to development application through council
For more information please contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.