SOLD By Mark Seymour - 0412 535 364
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This is a rare opportunity to secure a renovated house in the sought after Pretoria Parade precinct. Enjoy overlooking your own bush valley, surrounded by established trees and dappled sunlight, with a large level landscaped rear garden perfect for kids and pets with an outdoor entertaining zone including fire pit. Gorgeous renovated kitchen with fresh green splash back operates as the family hub overseeing the living area. With oodles of potential to expand and develop downstairs accommodation for in-laws, teenage retreat, or master suite, this is your chance to secure a family home with the convenience of Westfield Hornsby, cafes and transport hub at your doorstep!
- Four bedrooms, built in wardrobes
- Two bathrooms, internal laundry
- Renovated kitchen with gas cooking & substantial bench space
- Ceiling fans
- Ducted Daiken air conditioning
- Gas heating
- Open plan lounge dining with treescape views
- Potential in-law/guest accommodation with study
- Large level lawn with bush outlook
- Paved entertainers BBQ area
- Walk to Barker College approx. 1km, Hornsby train station approx. 1.5km
- Land size 764 sqm approx.
For further information, please call Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
I look forward to meeting you at the Open House!!!
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.