SOLD by Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
PRICE - LOCATION - POTENTIAL
Take advantage of this modest but tidy home in east side Hornsby with the price set to sell.
If you are a first house buyer, investor or down-sizer or just after a well presented home ready to move into, then take a closer look and you will be pleasantly surprised at the value for money on this one. With this location and the conveniences thats offered, make this an absolutely remarkable property. The home has two large separate living areas, three good size bedrooms, a separate kitchen, full suite bathroom and a rear deck and garden with elevated views to the North.
Positioned in a very desirable area and moments to the best that Hornsby has to offer.
So whether you are thinking of an investment property, a knock down to build on or a home to start out in and renovate to your own standards, this may be just what you have been waiting for. Inspect at the next advertised open or by appointment, as this must and will be sold.
* New roof and freshly painted through-out
* Fantastic north to rear aspect
* Split system reverse cycle air-conditioner
* Polished timber floors through-out
* Large built-in robes to main and second bedrooms
* 2 large open plan living areas and adjoining renovated north deck
* Double room size storage area or easily converted back to a garage
* Moments walk to Hornsby Hospital, parks and bus
* Primary school catchment for Waitara Public School
* Around 15 minutes walk to just about everything including Hornsby Westfield, Hornsby Railway Station, Hornsby Girls High, Waitara Primary School, local parks and sports oval, Churches and much more
* Land size 784 square metres (21/20 X 41/37) (approximately)
Contact: Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.