SOLD by Mark Seymour & Lisa Coupe
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Much Loved Cottage!
This much loved 1960's cottage comprises of 3 bedrooms, 2 double sized bedrooms both with large built in robes, high 9ft ceilings, modern bathroom, reverse cycle split air conditioning and open plan kitchen/dining. The home comes complete with a fabulous covered tiled entertaining area that overlooks the picturesque gardens.
If lifestyle and location are important to you, then look no further, this property offers it all! Walk to Hornsby Station, restaurants, cafes and Hornsby Westfield. Also close to Asquith Station and local schools.
* Corner position driveway access via Pullbrook Parade
* 2 double sized bedrooms with built in robes
* Modern bathroom
* 9ft ceilings
* Large laundry with extra toilet
* Split air conditioning system
* Garden shed
* Beautiful established gardens
* Single remote garage with workshop
* North to rear backyard
* Land size approx. 811sqm
- Walk to Hornsby railway station
- Close to Asquith railway station
- Walk to local pre-schools, primary and high school
- Close to some of the regions best public & private schools
- Walk to Hornsby Westfield, cafes, restaurants & parks
For further information please don't hesitate to contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364 or Lisa Coupe on 0413 559 949.
We look forward to meeting you at the open house!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
- Single Garage
See all features
811m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.