- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This older style family home consisting of 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms is set on near level block of land approx. 800sqm. The property is positioned in an extremely convenient location. There are so many options, build a brand new home, renovate or even build a granny flat (subject to approval) the choices are endless! If convenience is a must then this home is for you! Walk to several railway stations, Hornsby Hospital, local schools, preschools, parks and playgrounds and a short walk to Hornsby Westfield with the bus at the door.
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Gas cooking
- Large laundry
- Ceiling fan
- Large garden shed
- Storage areas
- North rear aspect
- High 9 foot (2.7 metre) ceilings (approximately)
- Great size near level block
- Blank building canvas, ie no established trees
- Land size 800sqm approx.
- Level fenced backyard complete with garden shed
- Hornsby railway station (approx 15 minutes walk)
- Wahroonga railway station (approx 25 minutes walk)
- Within walking distance to 3 preschools
- Walking distance to Hornsby Hospital (approx 2 minutes walk)
- Walk to local parks, playgrounds and churches
- Bus at the door
* Waitara Public School
*Hornsby Girls select high school
*Normanhurst Boys select high school
* Asquith Boys High School
* Asquith Girls High School
* Also an array of private schools
We look foward to seeing you at the Open House!
Please contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364 or Lisa Coupe on 0413 559 949.
Disclaimer: All information here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.