SOLD by Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368 & Tim Latham 0405 329 447
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
Bush Tranquility and Modern Convenience
Enjoy the peace and privacy of this cul-de-sac located and architecturally designed residence.
Nestled amongst a magnificent elevated bush setting this home conveys a sense of charm and serenity.
A modern and contemporary home designed with separate living areas over three levels and exposed natural sandstone features.
Other features include four good sized bedrooms with bush outlooks, a large open plan lounge with vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling frame-less style windows, separate dining, a modern open plan gas kitchen and polished hardwood floorboards throughout.
This inviting home deserves your attention and must be sold as the owners have brought elsewhere..
- Guest room/study or 4th bedroom with a conveniently located shower room nearby
- Extensive hardwood decks and courtyard areas that blend with the natural environment
- Inverter reverse cycle air-conditioning and multiple heating gas connections
- Open plan kitchen with Miele appliances
- Gas cooking with granite bench tops
- 15 minute walk to Hornsby station, less than 5 minutes drive to Westfield and local cafes
- Plenty of street parking
- Mt Errington Estate Area
- Land size 740 Square Metres (approximately)
Contact Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368 or Tim Latham 0405 329 447 for further details
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Gas Cooktop
740m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.