SOLD by Mark Seymour 0412 535 364
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This well presented 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom single level brick home is located in one of Hornsby's most sought after areas. The home is flooded with natural light & features built-in wardrobes, gas cooking, ceiling fans, plantation shutters, covered patio & single lock up garage. The property is situated in the Hornsby North Public School catchment and is walking distance to several other schools, Hornsby and Asquith railway stations, buses, churches, parks & shops.
- Torrens title property
- Single level
- 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- 2 ensuites
- Gas cooking
- Ceiling fans
- Plantation shutters
- Covered patio
- Smartbreeze unit on roof using green energy to heat & cool
- Single lock up garage
- Garden shed
- Low maintenace landscaped gardens
- Fully fenced north facing backyard, perfect for kids & pets
- Walk to numerous schools including Hornsby North Public
- Walk to parks, churches, train stations, buses & shops
I look forward to meeting you at the open house!
Please contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364 for further details.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.