SOLD by Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
IF WHERE YOU LIVE IS IMPORTANT?
If location, aspect, convenience and in a quiet Cul-de sac are important to you, then these are some of the great features of this 1970's, 3 bedroom brick family home.
Situated and built in kind with the land and constructed over 2 levels with some work to be done to the home, mainly to the upstairs balcony area, but boasting 2 large separate living rooms and a meals area adjoining a quality updated kitchen.
First open this weekend and possibly the last open in this price range, so make this a must to inspection this weekend!
- High vaulted ceiling to living areas
- Modern Tasmanian Oak kitchen with extensive cupboard space & pantry components and provision for a dishwasher
- Gas Heating, Combustion stove and a wall air-conditioner
- Full suite central bathroom and an additional separate powder room
- Built-in robes to 2 bedrooms and a recessed provision for a built-in in the 3rd bedroom
- Large workshop area/storage area downstairs
- Downstairs rumpus/games or family room
- Elevated valley views from living areas and the main bedroom
- Landsize of 826 square metres approximately
- North aspect in a smaller Cul-de-sac Street
- Walk to parks, local primary and high schools and shops
- Catchment for Hornsby South Public School
- Walk to 3 railway stations (Normanhurst, Waitara & Hornsby) apx 15- 20 mins
- Walk to Westfield shopping centre, Normanhurst shops and local cafes apx 15 mins
- Bus to Hornsby from Neutral Road: Mon-Sun: 7:30 AM7:30 PM Apx times: In peak every 15 mins
For further information, please contact:
Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 or email: email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
826m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.