SOLD by Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Period cottage in the heart of Hornsby
Treasured features adore this beautiful period home with high ceilings, timber floors and a wood burning fireplace to name a few, but location is the gem here along with a low asking price for a Torrens title house. All within easy walk to Hornsby railway station, Westfield shopping centre, local cafs, parks, schools and shops. Open this Thursday and Saturday and well worth the time to inspect.
- Study or smaller 3rd bedroom potential
- External laundry or 2nd bathroom potential (STCA)
- Gas cooktop and oven
- Fire place and ducted gas heating
- High ceilings and some with decorative features
- Separate dining and lounge room
- North and East aspect wrap-around sunroom and connecting study
- Car space to rear and small rear lawn area
- Cul-de-sac road with lane access to schools, shops an alternate Waitara railway station
- Smaller easy care garden
- Walk to Hornsby and Waitara Stations, schools, Westfield, cafes, shops and parks
- STCA: Subject to council approval
Contact: Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
400m² / 0.1 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.