SOLD by Mark Seymour & Tim Latham
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
WATCH BETTER HOMES & GARDENS CH 7 THIS FRIDAY 25TH JULY
AT 7PM TO FIND OUT THE RESULT!!!
This single level three bedroom brick home boasts renovated kitchen with gas cooking, two reverse split cycle air conditioners, slow combustion fireplace & the living areas have a sunny northerly aspect. The home offers best of both worlds in a private, idyllic bush location whilst being just a 5 minute drive to Hornsby Westfield, parks, public transport & some of the regions best public & private schools.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 with built in robes
- New paint
- Renovated kitchen with gas cooking
- Renovated laundry
- 2 reverse cycle air conditioners
- Slow combustion fireplace
- Ceiling fans
- Solar panels (PV) for electricity
- New Garden shed
- Landscaped gardens
- Fully fenced private courtyard, perfect for kids or pets
- 2 off street car spaces includes 1 carport
- North facing living areas
- Access to Blue Gum, Great North bushwalks & Lisgar Garden.
- 5 minute walk to Ginger Meggs playground
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.