Ray White Hornsby
SOLD AT AUCTION BY TIM LATHAM
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A Video Tour is available.
If where you live is important this home is a must inspect, desirably positioned and situated in a highly sought after location, this north facing three bedroom home offers a tempting entry-level opportunity for a variety of buyers. This property, sitting on approximately 785 square metres, caters perfectly for first home buyers, renovators, investors or those looking for land.
Although in need of up-dating/tidy up, the home is ready to occupy and/or ready for a tenant. It has the potential to further enhance with ample room for a pool or granny flat (STCA*), or simply start from scratch. The location is an easy walk to the local train station, shops, schools, parks and only a short drive into Hornsby Westfield shopping centre.
Renovate or detonate the choice is yours. This home must sell so enquire today for a price guide.
Internal Features include:
- Two bedrooms with optional sunroom or third bed
- One bathroom in good condition
- Carpet throughout with wooden floors under
- Freshly painted throughout
- Gas kitchen (stove/oven maybe faulty)
* North facing home
* 785sqm approximate
* 1950s build approximate
* Natural gas connected
* Carport (in need of replacement)
* Large back yard
* Building and pest report available on request
- Under 15 minute walk to Asquith Train Station (1km)
- Walk to Asquith boys & girls High school
- Nearby Asquith Public and St Patrick's Primary School
- Local Places of Worship
- 5 Minute drive into Hornsby Westfield Shopping Centre
SOLD AT AUCTION BY TIM LATHAM - Phone 0405 329 447 for details
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
*(STCA): Subject to council approval
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
785m² / 0.19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.