SOLD by Mark Seymour
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Stop! You Have Found Me!
This north facing light filled 3 bedroom rendered brick/timber home features main with ensuite & study nook, 2 great living areas and a fabulous full length deck overlooking tranquil bushland. The kitchen has a gas cooktop & the home has an instantaneous gas hot water system. The outside features new expansive landscaped gardens, new digital LED lighting & an outdoor kitchenette. This home offers the best of both worlds in a private, idyllic location whilst only being 5 minutes drive to Hornsby Westfield, parks, public transport & some of the regions best public & private schools. See you at the open house this weekend!!!
- 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite & study nook
- New built-in wardrobes in all bedroooms
- Timber floorboards
- New carpet & paint
- Newly tiled downstairs rumpus room
- New stainless steel gas cooktop
- New stainless steel electric oven
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Gas bayonet on deck for BBQ connection
- New outdoor kitchenette with outside digital LED lighting system
- Extensive landscaped gardens
- New 2.3m x 2.3m garden shed
- Land approx 1711sqm
- Bush walking access to Blue Gum, Great North bush walks & Lisgar Gardens
Contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364 for more details.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
- Single Garage
1,711m² / 0.42 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.