Ray White Hornsby
SOLD By Lisa Coupe
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
This full brick home is set in a whisper quiet location within the catchment for Hornsby North Public School. If you are looking for an extremely large 3 bedroom full brick home set on large land (approx 818sqm), then this may be just the home for you!
Spacious and versatile living areas, with 9 foot ceilings throughout, a large eat in kitchen, with 3 bedrooms that are all double in size, there is also a separate study and easy conversion to a 4th bedroom and finishes with a generous garage with oodles of storage space.
Internal Features Include:
- Impressive room sizes
- Huge entry
- Eat in kitchen
- Combustion fire place in lounge room
- 9 foot ceilings throughout the upper level
- Floating timber floors
- Ensuite off main bedroom
- Extremely large lounge room complete with separate formal dining.
- Granny flat subject to council approval
- Purpose built sound studio
- Study or sunroom
- Single lock up garage complete with large workshop
- Large rear deck complete with stunning views
- Lovely rear garden with level playing area
- Paved BBQ area
- 5 minutes walk to Hornsby North Public School
- 12 minutes walk to Asquith train station
- Moment's drive to Westfield Hornsby, Hornsby Hospital
- Train stations and the M1.
Whisper quiet location
SOLD BY LISA COUPE for Details phone 0413 559 949
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
818m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.