SOLD by Jaime Garrick
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
SOLD for $732,000. Phone 0434 538 368 and ask me how.
Charm with a capital 'SEE'
'MOONYA' cottage is a designer styled home with an extensive list of modern features and a charm that will invite you to explore more. 'Moonya' means safe retreat and as the homes namesake implies it's a home that lives the meaning and incorporates a light and airy feel with the right proportions and a floor plan that really works. Located only moments from the best that Hornsby and Asquith have to offer. Be the first to inspect this weekend and make this beautiful home yours forever.
- Generous sized bedroom , all with built-in robes
- Polished timber floor throughout (except bedrooms, bathroom and laundry)
- Feature lead light doors and window
- Recently (professionally) painted inside and out
- Brick open fire place
- Modern open plan gas kitchen with Miele dishwasher
- Gas Smeg cooktop and electric Smeg oven
- Gas connector for heating
- Converter split R/C system air-conditioning
- Near new quality carpets to bedrooms
- Modern full suite bathroom
- Potential for second shower and toilet in existing laundry
- 9 Foot ceilings with decorative cornices and picture rails
- Large attic storage with easy attic ladder access
- Driveway automated gate
- Large high access double carport
- Larger paved entertaining BBQ area
- Level child and pet friendly East aspect rear lawns
- All weather under cover rear deck
- Established and private easy care gardens
- Additional storage under deck and smaller open shed
- Pest inspection available on request
- Catchment for Hornsby North PS with a 100 Overall state Academic Performance Rating
- Walk to Hornsby North PS, Asquith railway station, shops, churches, parks and sports ovals
- Moments to Westfield shopping centre, Hornsby railway station, local cafes and restaurants
- Hornsby Bus 30 metres from of the property
FOR SALE: Contact Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368 for price guide.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
543.7m² / 0.13 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.