Ray White Hornsby
SOLD - by Tim Latham & Daniel Llamas 0421 908 736
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED - We apologise for any inconvenience.
A video tour is available.
It must be mentioned first the outstanding location of this 15 year young, prestige family home.
The property falls under the catchment of two of Sydney's top rating schools, Oakhill Drive Public and Cherrybrook Technology High School. Positioned in a highly sought after dress circle location,with a peaceful and safe neighbourhood, in a no-through-road set on approximately 780 square metres of land on the high side of the Street, capturing plenty of natural light.
Built in the year 2000 over two sumptuous levels the home is focused on family living with a versatile floorplan offering three separate living areas. From the superbly presented formal living/dining to rumpus/ games rooms. Set the home up to cater for your needs.
Settle in and enjoy a home of comfort, style and family focused living in a superb location.
Internal Features Include:
* 3 Bedrooms all with built in robes, new carpet and ducted air conditioning
* Large master bedroom with separate male & female walk in robes, ducted air conditioning and oversized ensuite
* Study or 5th bedroom on ground floor includes built in robe, carpet and ducted air conditioning.
* Grand entrance with hardwood staircase
* Full suite bathroom
* Walk in linen space
* Rumpus currently used as a games room with bay windows and ducted air conditioning
* Open plan Gas kitchen with combined family room and dining with bay windows
* Formal dining and lounge room with ducted air conditioning, new carpet and bay windows
* Second full suite bathroom on ground level
* Internal laundry
External Fit out:
- Double lock up garage with internal access and remote door
- North facing
- 780 square metres of land (high side of the street)
- Bottle gas connected
- In-ground salt chlorinated, solar heated swimming pool
- Level grass area
- Paved and covered BBQ area perfect for the entertainer
- Integrated top of the range watering system taking care all the lawns and gardens.
- Good privacy with tall landscapes along side and rear boundaries
- Catchment to Oakhill Drive Public School
- Catchment to Cherrybrook Technologies High School
- 200 metres to Hastings park (3 minute walk)
- Nearby shops and amenities
Suitable for families of all ages, easy to grow into and plenty of room for teenagers as well as child friendly with the quiet street location and large open floor plan.
AUCTION: Cancelled. Property sold 16th April 2015.
INSPECTION: Open house Cancelled.
PRICE GUIDE: Tim Latham on 0405 329 447 or Daniel Llamas 0421 908 736
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
780m² / 0.19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.