Build your dream home. What an opportunity on 917 Square Metres
A rare opportunity presents itself to consult the drawing board, or exploit the already Council-approved design for a 363 sqm (approx.) single level, brick home, comprising 4/5 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and double garage as previously considered by the vendor.
Peacefully tucked away in a quiet street in Berowra Heights, in close proximity to bush walks, schools and shopping village, this rare, building lot is available now and can be converted into something spectacular.
Comprising 917 sqm (approx.) in size, this north-to-rear facing property has all services available, is excellent buying as it provides a wonderful opportunity to build a substantial family home to exploit current market opportunities.
Please call to inspect, as access to the property is with an agent only or inspect at the advertised open times.
The DA approved home has 4 real size bedrooms (main over 22 sqm) plus study or guest 5th bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms and a large double, drive-thru, lock up garage with additional workshop/storeroom. The huge living areas (3) are all orientated north and feed-off an over-sized, open plan kitchen. Everything about this home is especially generous, right down to the spacious entry, wide hallways, large ensuite with double vanities, the room-sized walk-in-robe and the home even has a 4.8 square metre butler's pantry. The proposed and approved house features:
- Large single level brick home
- 2 story allowed or up to 8.5 metre (STCA)
- High 2.7 metre ceilings
- Gas log fire place to living areas
- Large under-cover north-facing alfresco area
- Convenient under-cover entry porch
- Stone feature finishes to outside columns
- Spacious entry and wide hallways
- Large skylights (3) to living areas
- Large butler's pantry (3.3m x 1.6m)
- Built-in robes to all bedrooms, walk-in-robe to main
- Large double linen and storage cupboards
- North to rear aspect on large level land of 917 sqm
- Walk to bus and local primary schools
- Walk to Turner Road village shops and Coles
- 34 Mins walk or a short drive or bus to Berowra Railway station
- Famous local bush walks and moments to local waterways
Please contact Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368 or Mark Seymour 0412 535 364
* STCA - Subject To Council Approval
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.