SOLD - Contact Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 to help you sell yours!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A modern split-level classic with extended living areas which seamlessly flow to alfresco entertaining spaces and you will be spoiled for choice of a paved courtyard, timber deck or manicured gardens to enjoy, all feature a commanding North-Eastern district bush views.
* Large modern solid Tasmanian oak kitchen with pantry
* New quality kitchen appliances (oven and cooktop)
* Near new inverter reverse cycle air conditioning
* Larger main bedroom with full length windows and balcony
* Three good size living rooms one with combustion stove
* Level lawns with water features
* Over sized single lock up garage and an extra garage storage area
* Whisper quiet location only moments to major shops, schools, bus, parks, bush walks and churches
* Land size 809 square metres approximately
Contact: Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.