Large Single Level Family Living
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Finally a floor plan that works, with well-proportioned living areas that are joined and separate to allow a natural flow to living, kitchen and outdoor entertaining. Main Bedroom is distinct and distanced from the remaining bedrooms and enjoys a walk-in-robe and renovated en-suite.
Covered and open outdoor North aspect entertaining on a quality paved and bordered piazza style courtyard adjoins a level lawned garden. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with walk to several primary schools, large local shopping centre, parks and bush walking tracks and only 1 minute walk to bus and 8 minutes bus to rail.
With nothing to spend, and superbly presented to display for your viewing, making this home a must to inspect at the next open for inspection.
- Modern renovated open plan kitchen
- New stainless kitchen appliances
- Polished solid Oak timber floor boards
- Separate lounge, family and dining rooms
- Renovated bathrooms and laundry
- Study or 5th Bedroom
- Two and a half bathrooms (separate toilet)
- Lock up garage with workshop bench
- Level rear lawn and garden
- Car size garden storage shed
- Land size approximately 757 square metres
Details Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.