SOLD By Mark Seymour - 0412 535 364
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Substantial family-centric home in a fantastic location
Nestled peacefully in a quiet, wide street, this substantial home has been created with family firmly at its heart. Its sprawling floorplan is extremely versatile offering multiple living spaces, a studio or guest retreat on the lower level, a mezzanine home office and up to five bedrooms. Soaring over-height ceilings add to its sense of space whilst alfresco enjoyment has not been forgotten with a large deck and sparkling pool. Fresh and ready to move into, its peaceful setting is very convenient being an easy stroll to Wideview Public School, local shops and eateries and bus services.
- Timber floors, soaring triple height ceilings on entry
- Spacious lounge with ambient slow combustion fireplace
- Family room, casual living and dining opens to the deck
- Modern kitchen with timber cabinetry and ample storage
- Master suite with spa ensuite, robes and adjoining balcony
- Four bedrooms include three with robes, versatile separate entry rumpus with bathroom or possible guest retreat
- Mezzanine style study, reverse cycle a/c, ample storage
- Internal access large lock up workshop or trailer storage
- Vast covered deck overlooks the sparkling pool
- Poolside terraces, garden shed, fenced lawn area
- Single carport plus ample additional off-street parking
- Quiet child-friendly street
- 1 minute walk to Wideview Public School
- 350m to the bus
- 900m to Berowra Village shops and eateries
- 1.5km to Washtub Gully walking tracks to the water
For more information please contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.