SOLD By Steve Noakes - 0431 620 422
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Family Home | Walking Distance to Amenities
Enjoy all that the Masterton Mansion Package has to offer in this brand new split-level home situated in leafy Berowra Heights. Close to the Village shops while nestled in the magnificent Berowra Valley National Park you are moments away from the beautiful Berowra Creek and Hawkesbury River. A perfect location for a young family with the great outdoors right on your doorstep and three excellent primary schools within 1km of your home. Designed with entertaining in mind, this home provides a graceful flow into spacious living areas surrounding the chef's kitchen with its own butler's pantry. With nothing more to do than move in and relish in relaxed family living, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Desirable North to rear aspect
- All 5 bedrooms with built-ins 3 with WIR's
- Gourmet kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances
- Double garage, oodles of storage, ducted air con
- Bus at your door for easy commute to train station approx. 2.5km
- Catchment for Berowra Public, Wideview Public, St Bernard's Catholic Primary Schools
- Westfield Hornsby, Barker College, St Leo's College, Hornsby Girls approx. 14 kms
For further information please don't hesitate to contact Steve Noakes on 0431 620 422.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.