SOLD by Mark Seymour 0412 535 364
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Basking in the tranquility of its lush private surrounds, this residence has been well maintained and is wonderfully presented. This discerning family home is positioned to enjoy an abundance of natural sunlight and warmth and surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens. Conveniently located within easy walking distance to 3 different Public Schools, local sporting fields, kids playground and Berowra village shops complete with bus at the door!
- 3 bedrooms with optional 4th bedroom, 2 with built in robes,
- Multiple living areas
- Kitchen with gas cooking, oven & cook top
- Ceiling fans
- Reverse cycle air conditioners x 3
- Gas heating
- Large electric awning
- Large enclosed covered entertaining area
- Deck area
- Large double lock up garage that could be converted to a granny flat (subject to council approval)
- Large driveway for plenty of off street parking
- Landscaped gardens
- Level grassed area
- Land size approx. 697sqm
- Central location
- Close to schools, churches & ovals
- Bus at the door
- Close to Warrina Street Oval which includes basketball & netball courts, cricket nets, child playground area & large sporting fields
For further information, please call Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
I look forward to meeting you at the Open House!!!
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.