SOLD by Mark Seymour 0412 535 364 & Lisa Coupe 0413 559 949
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This 3 bedroom renovated cottage is situated in a quiet tree lined street and offers the best of both worlds. This immaculately presented home is set in a private idyllic location whilst still being only minutes away from shops, schools and transport. This refurbished home features timber floorboards, kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances, home office, and an enclosed tiled kids play room or man cave, and boasts a large backyard with level lawn & established gardens. The large covered entertainers deck is definitely a stand out with magnificent bush views as far as the eye can see and just superb for alfresco living!!!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with wardrobes
- 2 renovated bathrooms
- Kitchen with gas cooking & stainless steel appliances
- Polished timber floor boards
- Freshly painted interior
- High ceilings
- Ceiling fans
- Slow combustion fireplace
- Magnificent beautiful bush views
- Large covered entertainers deck also freshly painted
- Superb alfresco dining
- Home office
- Enclose tiled kids play room or man cave
- Good under house storage
- Large level rear to north facing backyard
- Established landscaped gardens
- Single lock up garage
- Walk to Berowra Village shops
- Close to schools, bus and trains
- Land size approx. 734sqm
We look forward to meeting you at the open house!
Please contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364 or Lisa Coupe on 0413 559 949 for further details.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
734m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.