SOLD By Tim Latham 0405 329 447 & Jaime Garrick
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
NEW SUBURB RECORD!
Welcome to the best of the best in the Berowra Region.
A video tour is available.
Inspiring and modern in both design and finish this 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom, triple lock up garage brick home, offers an abundance of entertaining space, superb alfresco areas and enjoying all benefits of living on an exclusive 1,150 square metres of land in a sought after quiet cul-de-sac location.
Experience the ultimate and best with bush views from your master bedroom (walk-in robe and ensuite included), showcase gas kitchen and your all year round entertaining. Quality that speaks for itself and a book you can judge by its cover. Exemplary finishes, top-shelf quality and no expense has been spared, this is your chance to own the best home in the area.
By appointment only, please contact Tim Latham on 0405 329 447 or Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 for information on price and inspection times.
Internal Features Include:
- Open plan living dining kitchen with 10ft ceilings
- Heated tile flooring in living area
- Four double size bedrooms with BIR and ducted conditioning
- One bedroom with ensuite, BIR and ducted air
- Master with ensuite and large walk in robe and bush views
- Rumpus room, games room or gym
- Two ensuite bathrooms, third full suite and additional powder room
- Showcase kitchen with caesarstone bench tops, Delonghi appliances and double Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
- 6th bedroom currently used as a study with wooden floors and bush views
- Fire place (indoor/outdoor) in living room
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Triple lock up garage with internal access and automatic remote control doors
- 1,150 square metres of land (approximately)
- In-ground salt chlorinated swimming pool with surrounding deck
- Covered entertaining area/s
- Level lawns
- All year round entertainers delight
- East facing
Nearby Location Benefits:
- Catchment for Wideview Public School
- Berowra Shopping Village
- Nearby Berowra Park Tennis Club
- Berowra Public School
- St Bernards Primary School
- St Bernards Catholic Church
- Berowra Pre-School
- Hillcrest Oval
- Berowra Uniting Church
- Quiet cul-de-sac
Expressions of interest:
Contact Tim Latham on 0405 329 447 or Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368
Inspection by appointment only
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Bush Views
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1,141m² / 0.28 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.