SOLD By Jaime Garrick - 0434 538 368
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
House and Granny flat in one!!
A sensational investment with separate street entrance for each home (Berowra Waters Road and Tower Place). Granny flat is fully approved and both rented with a great return, this has options and opportunity written all over it. With complete separation of properties (under one title) it feels like 2 independent homes with total privacy, separate yards and driveways. This property should appeal either as a pure investment property with great tenants in place or living in one (after the lease term) and earn an income from the other or living in one (after the lease term) and have one for extended family or a knock down rebuilt to the front home and still have room for a 300sqm+ project style home like the Metricon Vaucluse Chateau illustrated (STCA or possible complying development). Positioned for ultimate lifestyle convenience, it is a short stroll to Berowra Station, buses and schools with local shops, Berowra oval, Benowie walking track and local waterways.
- 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 3+ off-street parking, 2 garden sheds, polished timber floors (40 Berowra Waters Rd)
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 carport, solar hot water system, water tanks, built in robes, air conditioning and a near new building (Known as: 11 Tower Place)
- Link to the proposed New brick Metricon home: https://www.metricon.com.au/new-home-designs/sydney-region/vaucluse?category=facades&photo=vaucluse_chateau.jpg&floorplan=35#eOOwCvF3GwVRKig5.97
- Front and rear easy-care lawns, side access
- Sun-soaked garden terrace for entertaining
- East-facing child and pet-friendly rear gardens
- Scope to further enhance w/ swimming pool or new home
- Three garden/tool sheds plus outside lavatory
- Safe family-friendly community, walk to leafy parks
- A number of excellent local schools are accessible
- Stroll to Berowra Shopping Village and amenities
- Surrounded by National Parklands, walking tracks
- 800m to Berowra Rail with buses at your doorstep
- $51,100 (apx) per year income from both rentals
- 809.4 square metres of level land (approximately)
Contact Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.