Sold by Jaime Garrick and Tim Latham
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Picture Perfect in every way
When mood is everything, this brick home sets it completely.
With modern light-filled interiors, the warmth of hardwood timber floors in a open plan design and all leading to an inviting large elevated deck with district valley views that are yours forever.
Live the lifestyle of the beautiful & unique Berowra by inspecting this Saturday and a must to inspect now, as the vendors have just brought elsewhere.
Internal features include:
- Modern open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Near new hardwood timber floors
- Open plan living with a dining room or toy room alcove
- Separate study with storage
- Alfresco folding kitchen window & 2 large sliding doors with direct access to the deck
- Large main with 2 built-in robes and ensuite
- Built-in robes to all bedrooms
- Renovated modern bathrooms
- Solar hot water system
- Split reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large covered & open L-shape deck highlighting a magnificent 180 degree valley view
- Child and pet friendly deck and yard
- Fully fenced deck and yard
- Good size back yard with storage shed
- Potential for further under house storage
- Single lock-up garage with room for 2 extra car spaces
- Under 15 minute walk to Berowra train station
- 5 minute walk to Berowra Heights Shopping Village
- 6 minute walk to Berowra Public School
- Under 5 minute walk to St Bernard's Catholic Primary School
- Under 10 minute walk to numerous pre-schools
- Near to local parks and ovals
- Several local places of worship
- Numerous shops including cafes, restaurants and other great points of interest within walking distance.
- Best balance of quiet location and convenience to train station and shops
FOR SALE: Contact Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368 or Tim Latham 0405 329 447 for a price guide
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.