Ray White Hornsby
SOLD - by Tim Latham 0405 329 447
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A video tour is available.
First open home this Saturday.
This home is a unique family haven with numerous living options indoors and out with sunlit interiors and situated in the highly sought after illoura Estate. Beautifully presented and brimming with character, masterfully designed over two sumptuous levels, offering four great size bedrooms plus a generous size study (or an additional bedroom), media room (also could be utilised as a bedroom), including a master with ensuite and walk in robe. The vaulted ceilings contribute light, appeal and relaxed feelings with separate lounge and dining, fantastic gas kitchen perfect for the entertainer which flows through to your alfresco outdoor area overlooking the bush background, in-ground fresh water pool and gardens.
Exemplary finishes, uncompromised quality with no expense spared, this property is not only a superb home, but a magnificent lifestyle choice.
Internal Features Include:
- Four double size bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Generous size study (or additional bedroom)
- Media room (or additional bedroom)
- Two bathrooms plus powder room
- Stylus spa bath
- Open plan gas kitchen with caesarstone bench tops
- Separate lounge with vaulted ceilings
- Combined dining flowing through to outdoor area
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning including zone control
- Decorative profile cornices
- Plenty of linen and storage space
- Back to base alarm system
- Internal size 368sqm (land 689sqm) approximate.
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Rear entry, with space for boat, trailer or car
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with bush background
- Grass for the kids and manicured garden
- In-ground fresh water self-cleaning swimming pool
- TermGuard pest control system
- 4,000L water tank
- Insulation to external walls and main roof area
- Built in 2008
- Land size 689sqm
- Torrents title
The illoura Estate offers a public in-ground swimming pool; children play areas and a recreation room.
FOR SALE: Contact Tim Latham on 0405 329 447 for price guide
INSPECTION: Saturday 2nd November at 11.00 - 11.30am.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
689m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.