SOLD By Steve Noakes - 0431 620 422
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Quality townhouse in prime location
A showcase of contemporary luxury in a prestigious Asquith location. This superb townhouse offers light filled spaces and luxury finishes tailored for executive living. Just a short stroll to everything Asquith has to offer.
- CaesarStone gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- North facing court yard with entertaining patio
- Upper level bedrooms, two sunny balconies and built-in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite and private balcony
- Large attic room / third bedroom / rumpus
- Designated single lock-up garage that leads to a private lane way
- Proximity to train and bus station
- Proximity to multiple childcare providers, primary schools and high schools
- Strata Fee - $553.00 per quarter approx
- Council Rates - $268.08 per quarter approx
- Water Rates - $217.25 per quarter approx
For further information please don't hesitate to contact Steve Noakes on 0431 620 422.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.