SOLD by Jaime Garrick and Tim Latham
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A VERY RARE & UNIQUE OFFERING
Extremely rare, this one-off in a brick two storey duplex townhouse variety is exceptional in every way. Only one of two in the strata and is more a house than a townhouse in style and size. Complete with north-east aspect, set slightly high and well back from the road, landscaped gardens with a large and inviting private paved rear garden and boasts approximately 280 square metres of total exclusive use area (land and building).
If you are in the market for a large modern open plan townhouse or smaller house in a super convenient location, than this should be on your priority list, with a must to inspect this weekend.
- Modern renovated kitchen with new appliances
- Completely tiled downstairs living areas
- Downstairs powder room (toilet and vanity) integrated with the laundry
- Split system reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Internal garage access with under-stair storage
- 3 good size bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Family bathroom with shower, bath and vanity and separate toilet
- Window awnings and security screens to all downstairs windows and doors
- Safe fully fenced back yard, perfect for children or pets
- Low strata fees (building insurance only) for approximately $670 per year
- 280 square metres (approximately) of land and building exclusive use area
- Walk to Asquith railway station, shops, parks, sports oval, playgrounds, Churches and Coles supermarket (5 minutes)
- Walk to several Public and high schools, kindergartens and other local attractions
- Moments drive to Westfield Hornsby, Hornsby railway station, Hornsby T.A.F.E college and the new Hornsby aquatic and leisure centre
Contact: Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 or Tim Latham on 0405 329 447
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.