SOLD by Tim Latham and Jaime Garrick
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Open House Cancelled
A video is available.
Warmth, Elegance, Space and Style are the outstanding features that come to mind with this beautiful proportioned property. The home has a blend of character and a rich modern design that has been built to incorporate the best in floor plan, space and natural light.
After a welcoming entry, you will be greeted with a spacious lounge room, complete with a beautiful sun drenched area that features an enclosed gas log fire place. Continue past the lounge and you will again be graced with a large separate dining and open plan modern timber kitchen which adjoins a smaller sitting room or cosier causal lounge area. Further on, you will meet the outside enclosed veranda all overlooking a level fully-fenced rear lawn, complete with an inviting cubby house for the kids.
Bedroom accommodation and bathrooms are on the Eastern aspect of the home. All are medium to large size rooms with the main bedroom boasting a newer ensuite and fitted out walk-in wardrobe.
Conveniently located, this home is within a 10 minutes walk to the train station, local public and catholic schools, local parks, churches, local shops and cafes.
Outside there is a separate large double garage with auto-door, a workshop area with workbench and an adjoining study out room, meticulously landscape gardens and a fully fenced rear level lawn, all on approximately 870 square metres of land.
Internal features include:
- Three bedrooms plus an out-house study
- Two up-to-date bathrooms (one being an ensuite)
- Polished timber floors
- Ducted gas heating and a gas log fireplace
- Gas large 26Lt instantaneous hot water system
- Gas open plan cooktop kitchen
- Separate lounge and dining
- Large walk-in fitted out wardrobe
- Approximately 9 foot high ceilings (2.7 metres) and decorative cornices
- Versatile large fully screened veranda
External fit out:
- Double garage with auto door
- Workshop area with work bench area
- Multi use outside study/music/sleep-out room
- Fully fenced rear level lawn area
- Quality treated pine cubby house
- Beautifully landscape gardens
- Large 75 foot (23 metre) frontage (approximately)
- Land Size 872.6 Square Metres (approximately)
- Walk to Asquith Train Station (8-10 mins approximately).
- Walk to Asquith Golf Club, Churches and Schools
- Walk to local playgrounds, parks, tennis courts, local shops and cafes
- Short drive into Westfield Shopping Centre
- Short drive to popular waterways (Bobbin head and Brooklyn)
- Nearby to famous local bush walks
FOR SALE: Contact Tim Latham on 0405 329 447 or Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 for a price guide.
INSPECT: As advertised open house.
DISCLAIMER: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
872.6m² / 0.22 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.