SOLD by Jaime Garrick and Tim Latham
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Stunning Design with Outstanding Versatility
A complete package of space, light, quality finishes, modern convenience and location that will captivate the whole family. This 9 year old Clarendon built, Madison style home has been over sized from its original plans and offers a high level of inclusions and finishes. You'll find huge living areas including a games room, meals, dining and living areas. Overlooking the games room is a stylish kitchen featuring a granite island bench and meals area. Additionally you will find a generous study or 5th bedroom, fully tiled family bathroom with separate toilet, downstairs powder room and large bedrooms all with built-ins and the main with walk in robe and ensuite. All proportioned to balance with a massive level rear lawn and covered entertainers deck. All this and scope to capitalise on the new residential zoning.
- Gas cooktop kitchen with granite bench tops
- Centre bench in kitchen and stainless steel oven and stove
- Feature high ceiling entry and bay window
- Spotted Gum flooring to most living areas and tiled floors to entry and games room.
- Ethernet (Internet) cabling thoughout
- Full ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to all three levels
- Internal entry from the oversized double garage with auto door
- A few minutes walk to Asquith station, local primary and high schools, Coles supermarket, local shops, parks and churches
- Landsize 788 square metres (approx)
Contact: Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 or Tim Latham on 0405 329 447
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
788m² / 0.19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.