Sold by Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Has it all...
In location, convenience, aspect and scope to improve.
Elevated from the road and capturing year round natural light, this home has so much going for it. As a great starter for a first home buyer, or a step up from an apartment or unit, as a down-sizer or great as an investment property with the potential for sub-lease for additional rental income. Take it all... by inspecting with Jaime Garrick this weekend.
- Original separate kitchen with gas cook-top and oven
- Gas hot water system and heater connections
- High 9 foot ceilings
- Brick fireplace with heater
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Larger combined living with double glass sliding doors.
- Attached external laundry with 3rd toilet.
- Granny flat with the 3rd bedroom, kitchenette, shower-room and separate entry for a private sub-lease potential.
- Within 5 minutes walk to schools, Coles supermarket, Asquith railway station, local parks and other conveniences
- Land-size 702 square metres (approximately)
Contact: Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368
Inspect: As advertised or by appointment
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.