Ray White Hornsby
SOLD! - by Tim Latham 0405 329 447
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A video tour is available.
Welcome to 29 Heath Street, Asquith. This charming residence is walk to rail, good size level land, no renovations required, unique, affordable, and post card pretty.
Beyond this charming facade, you will discover an enduring classic enhanced by modern style, easy living and sunlit interiors.
Beautifully presented and brimming with character this rare opportunity offers three bedrooms including a master bedroom with recently built ensuite, built in robe and access to front porch, two bathrooms, optional study or separate living, open plan kitchen with no renovations required, vast open plan living area with reverse cycle air conditioning, decorative cornices, high ceilings, Jarrah hardwood floors, fireplace, classic features in top condition and access to your fantastic level grassed backyard, perfect for entertaining or run-around-room for the kids.
Double lock up garage can be utilized for two cars plus storage, or workshop sitting on about 712 square metres of level land.
Room to grow out or up with a purpose built roof cavity ready to be extended and to capitalize.
Settle in and enjoy a home of comfort and style in a superb, central location.
Accommodation features include:
- Excellent size master bedroom with access to front deck.
- Two bathrooms including ensuite of main bedroom
- Third toilet in laundry (internal)
- High ceiling throughout
- Decorative cornices
- Flooded with light
- Two living areas (or study with Internet and phone connection)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Jarrah hardwood floors in living area
- Purpose built roof cavity ready to be extended
- Double lock up garage
- Work shop or storage
- Level land approximately 712 square metres
- Bay windows
- Front porch
- Easy to maintain garden
- Pest report available
Location benefits include:
- Two minute walk to Asquith train station
- Less than five minute walk to kids play area and park.
- Nearby schools and shops
- Less than five minute drive into Westfield shopping centre
CONTACT: TIM LATHAM 0405 329 447
FOR SALE: Offers over $655,000
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
712m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.