SOLD by Steve Noakes - 0431 620 422
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This large brick veneer home is tailored for the growing family, positioned on 1046sqm block (approx.) of land and conveniently located close to Schools, parks and shops. Featuring timber flooring throughout, six bedrooms, three bathrooms, rumpus room with access to the backyard and a spacious front lounge room that opens onto an elevated balcony.
- North east facing home
- Spacious lounge room plus rumpus room
- Study room/ potential 7th bedroom
- Six light filled bedrooms include the master with en-suite
- Breakfast bar, modern bathrooms, internal laundry
- Large undercover entertaining area overlooking manicured backyard
- Double carport, abundance of storage
- 2kw of solar panels
- 4 minute walk (approx.) to Walls Gully Creek
- Bus stop is under a minute walk from Front Door
- 10 min walk (approx.) to Asquith Oval
- Short 3 minute drive (approx.) to Hornsby North Primary School
- 10 min walk (approx.) to Asquith Station
For further information please don't hesitate to contact Steve Noakes on 0431 620 422.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.