SOLD by Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Renovated Grand Full Brick Masterpiece on 1245 Square Metres
Welcome to a beautifully restored, extended and faithfully renovated Grand Californian Bungalow.
Known as 'The Bungalow', this masterfully extended home designed by the renown architect David White has left nothing to chance in this complete restoration.
Full of light and air with enviable period features that will need to be seen to be appreciated and has been sympathetically extended to blend this period home to the 21st century.
Move in and enjoy, while still being close to the busy hub of Hornsby and all it has to offer with Westfield Shopping Centre, cafes, restaurants and cinemas. Perfect for a family with an abundance of space for entertaining both indoors and outdoors, this is a rare opportunity to secure a prestigious property in a tranquil location. Well worth your attention to inspect at the next advertised open.
- Californian Bungalow built in 1926
- Original solid rimu (New Zealand red pine) wood floors and kauri pine flooring
- Featuring many original classic Californian Bungalow features such as arts and crafts wood panelling and timber work, lead light windows and period light fittings
- 3 x working fire places wood burner, open fire place and coal fire
- Sympathetically extended to the rear and designed by local heritage specialist Architect David White (Beecroft) with the occupation certificate issued 2005
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Salt water pool with travertine paving and pool surrounds
- Finnish sauna in western red cedar
- Recently renewed colorbond roofing, flashing, gutter and downpipes
- Claw foot bath to family bathroom
- 900mm Belling oven with a 5 burner gas stove top
- Sandstone driveway the length of the property to a double garage at the rear
- Formal lounge and separate formal dining room both with period features
- Separate family room with bi-fold doors overlooking backyard and pool
- 10 foot ceilings, some with feature beams
- 4 bedrooms plus possible 5th bedroom or nursery/playroom/study
- Perfect North to rear aspect with level rear lawns and gardens
- Large high ceiling auto door garage with workshop, sauna and storeroom
- Walk to Asquith train station, Coles supermarket, local cafes, shops and 4 local schools
- Large formal garden on a land size of 1246 square metres (approximately)
CONTACT: Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 for further details
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.