SOLD By Jaime Garrick - 0434 538 368
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Spacious Brick Family Home
You will love living in this home, designed by highly respected local architect Hans Pet and master built to exacting standards with generous proportions and a floor plan that works beautifully. With its peaceful park like gardens, easy walking distant to the railway station and excellent schools nearby and just a short drive to Westfield Hornsby and Ku-ring-gai national park, it's worthy of your attention to inspect at the next advertised open for inspection.
- 4 good size bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ensuite to main
- 4 separate living areas, with rumpus easily converted back to a double garage
- 2.5 bathrooms including downstairs powder room (3 toilets in total)
- Large kitchen with center bench and adjoining casual living area
- Potential for double garage plus room for a pool and/or granny flat (STCA)
- Gas jet master fire place and a 2nd gas flame effect fire heater
- Attic ladder to roof space with plenty of storage & additional under-stair storage
- Level grassed area to rear and other paved and tiled outdoor areas.
- Walk to train, schools, coles and local cafes all less than 0.6 klms
- Easy commute to Barker, Abbotsleigh, Knox, St Leo's and selective high schools
- Plans available for an extension with garage if required
- Building and pest reports available (initial $100 fee)
- 2 off-street car spaces and wrap-around verandah
- Landsize 904 Square metres approximately with north to rear aspect
PRICE GUIDE: Contact Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
INSPECTION: As advertised.
STCA- Subject To Council Permission.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.