SOLD by Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Built when craftsmen made a statement with their work and the result was quality. This late 1920's home has all the character hallmarks of the California Bungalow with big airy rooms, 10 foot ceilings (3 metre) and tapered supporting verandah piers. The bathrooms (2) and kitchen could be updated, but all are clean and functional. What is perfect is the slightly elevated, level, east to rear land of just under 800 square metres, making this a must see at the next open for inspection.
- Freshly painted through-out internally and some of the exterior
- Beautiful wide timber floor boards (Possibly Baltic or Pitch Pine), newly sanded and polyurethaned
- Brand new stove/oven and the home has been professionally cleaned through-out
- All 3 bedrooms are double sized (Apx 15 square metres) and the main has a good size ensuite
- Scope for a 4th bedroom built internally or plenty of room to extend (STCA)
- 3 good size separate living areas (Lounge, dining and family/sunroom)
- Large character Bungalow entry porch
- Room for extension, large garage, shed an/or granny flat to the rear (STCA)
- Currently 2 car spaces (off street parking)
- New fencing to 3 sides of the property
- Driveway and walkway access to rear
- Moments walk to Asquith station, Asquith Public School, St Patrick's School, Asquith Coles supermarket, local shops, churches and cafes.
- Main sewer near the front boundary, no other easements or right of ways and non-fire prone property
- No Heritage orders on the house
- Land size 784 square metres approximately
Auction: On-site 9am on the 10th December 2016
(STCA) - Subject to council approval
CONTACT: Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 for further details
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.