SOLD! New Street Record By Tim Latham and Jaime Garrick
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Walk to rail - Postcard pretty - Superb street appeal
If location matters to you this home is worth inspecting, with an easy 700 metres walk (5 to 10 minutes) to all amenities including local Train Station, local Schools and shops.
On offer is a three bedroom clad cottage, postcard pretty home on 655 square metres of land, with manicured gardens and lawns that we dream of having with sandstone features and a level backyard perfect for the kids.
Inside you will find a renovated showcase gas kitchen with stainless steal appliances and island with caesar stone bench. Open plan setting with combined lounge and dining with floorboards throughout, reverse cycle air conditioning and flooded with natural light.
Plenty of under house storage and room to further enhance with plumbing in place for a second bathroom or convert to a workshop, lastly a lock up garage, laundry and separate toilet.
Level play area, walk to rail location and superb street appeal, this home will not be for sale long!
- Modern showcase kitchen with gas cooking
- Three bedrooms with robes
- Bathroom with new vanity and toilet
- Floorboards throughout
- Combined lounge dining
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Lock up garage
- 650 square metres of land (approximately)
- North aspect
- Level front lawn with sandstone retaining walls
- Front porch with outdoor setting and bbq (setting & bbq not not included)
- Back yard is half grass and half concrete, could be converted to all grass if desired
- 5 to 10 minute walk to Asquith Train Station
- 10 to 15 minute walk to Asquith Public School
- 5 to 10 minute walk to St Patrick's School
- 5 minute walk to Asquith Girls High School
- 15 to 20 minute walk to Asquith Boys High School
- 10 to 15 minute walk to local shops including Coles Supermarket.
- Short drive into Hornsby Westfield Shopping Centre
- Surrounded by numerous parks and places of worship.
- 30.9km to Sydney CBD
- 18.9km to Chatswood
- First home buyers
- Young Families
SALE: Offers Above $865,000
CONTACT: Tim Latham on 0405 329 447 for further details
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
650m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.